7/31/2012

Lee Myung-bak, the President of South Korea is Type B


Lee Myung-bak, the President of South Korea is Type B.
Ask me why I know his blood type.
I found it on his official website!
But I cannot find it on the English version.

Taiwan is going further.
We can find blood type of Ma Ying-jeou  (type O) , the President of Taiwan.
Both Chinese and English version is available.

It is regrettable that I cannot find it on the Japanese PM's office's website.
I feel like I have seen it before...

Additional Information:
Barack Obama, the US President is type AB.
Queen Elizabeth and Princess Charles is type O.
Japanese Emperor and Empress is type A.
Wen Jia Bao, the Chinese Prime Minister is type B.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood Type and Personality Paper in Pakistan

Kashaf MustafaSana Haseeb KhanFaiza Jave Is your blood grouping associated with personality and intelligence? September 2022 DOI: 10.51441/B...