In many countries, such as Japan, Type A is more than Type B, but in India, Mongolia or northern China it is more B than A like Indonesia.
So, what happens in countries with many Bs?
Of course, Type B's personality will be national character.
A trip to Indonesia to prove it is here. (in Japanese)
- Type B is not good at greeting -> Terima Kashi! Indonesia 2017 Vol.2
- When asked "If you are Type B, Please Raise Your hand", president [of the municipal education department] raise his hand first and liven up the lecture meeting -> Terima Kashi! Indonesia 2017 Vol.3
- [Among the group by children's blood type] Type B kids don't chatter much than O, rather looking around restlessly. -> Terima Kashi! Indonesia 2017 Vol.4
Photo from the following Blog
Terima Kashi! Indonesia Series:
- Vol.1 The Beginning (in Japanese)
- Vol.2 B's Reunion with "No Greeting" (in Japanese)
- Vol.3 Seminars in Bengalon and Sangata (in Japanese)
- Vol.4 Healed by "Kawaii (Cute)" Kids (in Japanese)
- Vol.5 In Samarinda, Kalimantan Island (in Japanese)
- Vol.6 Blood Type Passes on Just within 10 Min. (in Japanese)
- Vol.7 The Beautiful Island of Ambon (in Japanese)
- Extra "Half Done" Style is Rather Comfortable (in Japanese)